Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, December 31, 2004

Frog of the Day


Otagiri -Mary Ann Baker
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
He's got his best suit on and a flower in hand, I bet this guy has a hot date!

This is a wonderful collectible item. It is a mug from a company called Otagiri located in Japan. They make wonderful pottery items and dinnerware. This design is by Mary Ann Baker.

The pieces are almost impossible to come by. I saw the entire set of dishes when they first came out, but even then they were very expensive.

The line branched out into bathroom and desk-top items, some of which I have and will be adding them here in the future. An absolutely wonderful set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004