Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Frog of the Day


Frog Box #4
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I love the frogs that play instruments. While I have not done any research as to why it is popular, I think it is because of the wonderful music that frogs make each summer night. The air here at Frog Central is just filled with music!

This froggy is a new addition to the frog collection. It is a hinged box with a little red heart in the box. While there are no markings on the piece itself, the box states that it is from Direct Connection in Chino, California, and that it is item number 290.12E.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004