Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Frog of the Day


Pot Bellies - Lillie
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
I hope that everyone had a good Christmas. I know Lillie here at Frog Central did, just look at that smile!

Lillie is from the Pot Bellys collection and has a secret compartment that is found by lifting off the top of her back. Pot Bellys are made by Harmony Ball.

From the Tag:
The Farmyard Times Exclusive Interview.
Name: My name is Lillie.
Favourite Pastimes: Arranging lillies in the pond, reading Taoist literature and doing aerobics to keep my legs trim.
Job Description: To keep the pond, farmyard and garden free of bugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004