Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, December 17, 2004

Frog of the Day


Ceramic Scrubby Frog
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Once upon a time, long ago and far, far away. . . Every story has a starting place and here at Frog Central this little ceramic scrubby frog holds a very special place. That's because this was the very first frog of the collection. It was the result of a joke about a wide-mouthed frog that had been told repeatedly around where I worked. The joke was on me when on the following holiday I received a large number of frogs from everyone I knew. And thus, some 20 years later, I am able to share my loveable froggies with all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004