Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Afternoon with Sprogz

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Afternoon with Sprogz


Sprogz - Hop E. Flosser
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Every time that I look at this cute little Sprogz and especially the look on the face, I know he must be thinking - so they do come out! Every Sprogz has a dream and with a name like Hop E. Flosser (number SG231) I guess being a dentist was just destiny.

While a dentist today may not use a pair of pliers to extract a tooth, when I was young the dentist I went to certainly did! I just wonder if he had the same expression on his face when he pulled a tooth - personally, I had my eyes closed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004