Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Frog of the Day


Stone Critters
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Another rainy day here at Frog Central. I'd say I was in the middle of rain forest (which would be good for the frogs) with all the rain lately, but with a temperature in the mid-30's and daily threats of snow it is more like the Artic.

Love is the air and these two red eyed tree frogs have found each other. Now they check out the sunsets from the vantage point of their log sitting on cushions of leaves.

This is called Red Eyed Tree Frog Pair and is a Stone Critter from United Design. It is number SC-991 and is stamped year 1997. I love the realism in these pieces in the Stone Critter line and have quite a few in my collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004