Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, November 26, 2004

Frog of the Day

Taking a stroll through the garden I ran into The Garden Prince by Harmony Kindgom and we got so involved with environmental concerns I lost track of time this morning. (Hey, it's better than saying I overslept, isn't it?)

This cute little frog from Harmony Kingdom in England. The artist is Peter Calvesbert. It was released in January of 1996 and retired in November of 2001. The edition size was 13,033 pieces.

Harmony Kingdom pieces are what they call box figurines - in that there is a hidden little box. On this piece the head screws off to reveal a little space to stash something. It also comes with a piece of leather string which can be wound through the crown holes and either worn around the neck or used as an ornament on the tree.

I absolutely love the Harmony Kingdom pieces and will have several more for your enjoyment in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004