Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Frog of the Day


Jointed Frog Ornament
Originally uploaded by KenCalvino.
Since my radio is blaring Christmas music all day long and today it's snowing, it made me think of the vast number of frog ornaments that I have. This little guy is a wooden ornament that is fully jointed - which means he also makes a great shelf sitter the rest of the year. He is hand made in Indonesia. Frogs naturally come in so many different colorations and markings and this little reminds me of that fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004